All in Poker Series reserves the right to ban any player from future events if it is deemed that the behavior displayed may be disruptive to future events.
The Tournament Host will attempt to maintain a pleasant environment for all players and dealers, but is not responsible for the conduct of any player. We have established a code of conduct, and may ban any player from future events. The following are not permitted:
The following actions are improper, and grounds for warning, suspending, or barring a violator:
- Deliberately acting out of turn
- Deliberately splashing chips into the pot
- Agreeing to check a hand out when a third player is all-in
- Reading a hand for another player at the showdown before it has been placed faceup on the table
- Telling anyone to turn a hand faceup at the showdown
- Revealing the contents of a live hand in a multi-handed pot before the betting is complete. Revealing the contents of a folded hand before the betting is complete. Do not divulge the contents of a hand during a deal even to someone not in the pot, so you do not leave any possibility of the information being transmitted to an active player.
- Needlessly stalling the action of a game
- Deliberately discarding hands away from the muck. Cards should be released in a low line of flight, at a moderate rate of speed (not at the dealer's hands or chip-rack).
- Stacking chips in a manner that interferes with dealing or viewing cards
- Making statements or taking action that could unfairly influence the course of play, whether or not the offender is involved in the pot.
- Using a cell phone at the table
- Speaking a foreign language during a hand
Smoking while seated at the poker table is not allowed.